Printer, get "OK print" fastly on your digital and offset press to earn much more money, but are you sure that:
• Your files separations are optimised to your Printing Process?
• All Graphic Arts Workflow actors use the same methodology to generate files?
• Your Printing Process is correctly calibrated, characterised and stabilised?
• You have appropriate Control and Measuring instruments?
• Your Employees are sufficiently trained to meet your Customers Needs and Expectations?
• Colour target is clearly defined and reproducible with your current production processes?
• Your printing process is compliant to international printing standards?
DPI4U Project Managers can guide you to optimise your production site.
Our consultancy gives you technical solutions to achieve
DPI4U allows you to harmonise colour appearance on your different Printing Processes to achieve maximum colour potential on presses. Nevertheless, we can implement the simulation method popular in Europe should you need.
The advantage of harmonisation is in its ability to bring closer the rendering of different printing processes having significantly different colour spaces while preserving their maximum colour gamut.
Furthermore, this method is easier to implement and sustain compared to reprofiling.
Nevertheless, harmonisation method will not guarantee sharp colour accuracy between two different printing processes technologies having different colour gamuts.
When colorimetric accuracy is required to comply with a reference, colour simulatio method is usually choosen.
To read more about harmonisation and simulation, click here...
Everybody agrees that it is necessary to have a performant RIP and/or Colour Server to deliver automatically files compliant to your prepress specifications.
But it is even better to ensure that those tools deliver what they promise:
• Colour precision (CMYK, CMYKOG, N Colours)
• Spot colour conversion
• Multichromy separation
• File standardisation
DPI4U can evaluate factually colour rendering and file processing of your RIP/Colour server and propose, when necessary, a colour server that comply with your prepress specifications.
Stabilising daily colour rendering requires a reliable hardware and software (press room) and colour server software (pre-press) able to compensate automatically and quickly the drifts inherent to the Printing Process, hence avoid significative impact on your productivity.
Fields marked with (*) are mandatory